Apply for Techno Oil Limited Job Recruitment (Over 6 Positions) Remuneration NGN400,000 – N500,000 (Gross)
Techno Oil Limited Job Recruitment (Over 6 Positions) Techno Oil Limited, the Future of Energy in Nigeria is an integrated, wholly indigenous company, which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Business Head
- Responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for the growth and profitability of Group Operations; cutting across; Retail Sales, Trading, Logistics, and Depot Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate performance data/metrics and implements measures to ensure achievement of operational/financial targets
- Prepares and implements the annual budget for the core business units and monitors performance to ensure that variances are minimized
- Allocates resources as required by the various operations
- Oversees the development and implementation of operation business strategies, objectives, and plans to achieve corporate targets.
- Oversees the management of relationships with key business partners
- Reviews and presents management and regulatory reports on core business operations
- Ensures adequate crisis prevention and crisis management measures are in place across all core business locations
- Puts in place measures to ensure that approved operational standards, procedures, and practices are consistently rolled out and adhered to across core business units
- Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of core business unit staff
- Drives compliance with governance, risk management, and effectiveness standards and recommendations across the core Business Units.
- Engages with the external communities, government agencies, and other relevant stakeholders concerning business operations to ensure operations run smoothly at all locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance Engineering, or related discipline is required
- A Master’s degree in business or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant downstream experience in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role
Click here to apply