The Future Workforce Youths Employability Skills Initiative Program 2022
The Future Workforce Youths Employability Skills Initiative Program 2022 – The Future Workforce is on a mission to equip 50,000 young people across Nigerian campuses, by assessing and upgrading their skills for existing jobs, and those yet to be created.
The future workforce program is a youth employment initiative between WRKR Technology Inc, Nigerian Universities, and private partners in the United States. We are on a mission to upgrade the skill set of 50,000 young people across Universities in Nigeria, through relevant training, internships, and work experiences.
We are committed to achieving diversity and encourage all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. The Future Workforce Programme is open to young Nigerian undergraduates/Fresh Graduates who meet the criteria listed in the eligibility information.
- Be a student in Nigeria
- Be an undergraduate or fresh graduate from any discipline
- Have excellent time management
- Possess great verbal and written communication skills
- 41,000+ creative courses, taught by industry experts, for FREE.
- Career and skill assessment package: including company research, and CV templates.
- Employment assistance: pick up relevant skills, have access to career advancement tips as well as interview for open roles at the employment fair.
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should visit this link to apply https://www.futurenigeria.xyz
Note: All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.