Workforce Group is a professional services firm that specializes in management consulting and outsourcing. Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has established itself as Nigeria’s premier indigenous management and professional services consulting organization since its start in July 2004. The Company is positioned to assist organizations across varied sectors of the economy in their drive to create sustainable value for their stakeholders, drawing on its Deep Domain Expertise in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Contact Center / Telesales Agent (Hausa / Igbo Speaking)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- B.Sc or HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Not More than 28 years
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the Ibo or Hausa languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write Ibo, Yoruba, or Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in the Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba Language
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem–solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- N75,000 monthly net pay plus HMO and Pension.
18th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply