Apply for New Job Openings at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited, N55,000 Monthly Salary
Apply for New Job Openings at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited, N55,000 Monthly Salary.
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a leading food innovation firm providing cutting-edge baked goods and services. We use the most sophisticated facilities to produce high-quality baked items in hygienic settings. Our objective is to “use creative resources to build a world-class food brand that generates outstanding customer experiences while exceeding stakeholders’ expectations” and our ambition is to “be the premier food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026.”
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Type: Junior Accountant
- Financial Data Management – Maintains a proper record of financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice- Creates a database that can help in future business planning.
- Offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends.
- Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans, etc.
- Deals with any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances.
- Helps in tax preparation and filing.
- Deals with suppliers and third parties.
- Liaises with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Prepares monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors’ balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balances total cashier’s account for the day and sends a daily update to Centre Manager.
- Authorizes and appends payment voucher.
- Interacts with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversees raw material store and dispatch unit.
- Timely preparation of payroll and payslips, ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk evaluation and opportunities analysis.
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from a well-recognized tertiary institution.
- 1- 3 years of experience.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22-28years.
- Applicants should be residents of Lagos.
- Ability to work well with minimum or no supervision and should also possess problem-solving abilities.
- Membership in ICAN or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- An analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- High level of integrity and good communication skills.
Salary: N55,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Title.”
The deadline for applications is May 14, 2022.