Apply for 2022 NWAG Scholarships for Female undergraduates students in Nigeria.
NWAG Scholarships are undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian female students to attend any Nigerian university and pursue any course.
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) is a group of accomplished women from various professions who have come together to pool their resources, talents, and efforts in order to better the lives and well-being of the less fortunate in their communities, both in Nigeria and in Georgia, as well as promote Nigeria’s cultural heritage.
NWAG’s objective is to serve her community and Nigeria by empowering, culturally enriching, and educating women, youth, and children, fostering togetherness and excellence in collective endeavors.
NWAG has had a significant impact on the lives of teenagers, women, and children in Atlanta, Georgia, and Nigeria since its founding as a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization in 2000.
NWAG grants 37 one-time scholarships each year, one for each state of origin and one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Summary of NWAG Scholarships for 2022:
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: $300 | ₦174,000 each
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
Details about the NWAG Scholarships:
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) intends to grant 37 one-time scholarships in the amount of $300 each to a Nigerian undergraduate student in a Nigerian university, one per state of origin and one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The NWAG Scholarship is a one-time award of $300 USD or equivalent in other currencies (124,500 Nigerian Naira).
Documents Required for NWAG Scholarships:
Candidates must be prepared to submit the following documentation in order to apply for NWAG Scholarships:
- A letter of Origin from the university or a letter from your local government agency can be used as proof of the state of origin.
- Two letters of recommendation from either your Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson, or your Lecturers.
- 1 letter of recommendation from your faculty/dean school’s or your department’s head.
- A photocopy of your current student identification card from the university
- A recent photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you require the scholarship and why you should be awarded it- (not more than a one-half typed page)
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on: “HOW CAN YOU CREATIVELY USE YOUR FUTURE DEGREE TO BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR IN NIGERIA? “
How to Apply
Those interested in applying can go to the NWAG website and download an application form. On or before May 30, 2022, applicants must submit their full application form.