Apply for an open position as a ‘Zonal Reporting Analyst’ at Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a keynote telecommunications services provider in Nigeria, with its headquarters in Lagos, the country’s commercial hub. With a client base of more than 39.8 million, the telecom giant is among the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers. 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, as well as mobile commerce and enterprise services, are among the company’s product offerings.
They are searching for someone to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: Zonal Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Details about the job
- The job entails preparing necessary reports and plans in accordance with management guidelines in order to provide direction for accomplishing overall business goals and measuring performance.
- In addition, the job will build the Financial Reporting and Analysis division, which will provide top management with important business knowledge that will drive macro-level decisions through zonal reporting.
The job is located in the commercial city (Lagos) and will be responsible for the following:
- Initiative to Improve Business Performance
- Zonal P&L as a tool for benchmarking Zonal performance
- Site involvement with Zones/Regions on a monthly basis for cash losses
- Tracking of a new site analysis
- Analysis of zero-revenue sites and tracking of action points to cut down costs
- Controlling the process
- Calendar Compliance with the FPA
- Reporting in accordance with the Business Planning and Analysis Calendar
- Submission and proposals for Zonal Closed Watched Numbers / Regional engagement
- P&L of Devices to Monitor
- Supervision of subordinates
Skill and Experience
- Accounting Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees; Accounting Professional Qualification (ACA) an added advantage
- 10–13 years of experience working in an international company environment in a similar capacity experience
- Working in a reporting/business development setting
Other Required Advantage
- Result-driven, Skills in analysis and leadership
- Ownership and an optimistic, can-do attitude are essential.
- High energy and the capacity to motivate a group of people.
- Financial analysis and reporting expertise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should apply with the link below:
Click here to apply
Note: There will be no relocation. We are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants due to the high amount of applications.